25 Things About Me
- I think crying is for wimps – I only ever remember crying about four times in my life.
- I get very seriously offended when people don’t believe what I say or call me a liar.
- I was pleasantly corrupted by an 11year old girl when I was 9.
- I’ve a deep passion for 80’s music. I’m almost a male version of those burnt out 80’s chick you still see walking around with big hair and leggings on.
- I don’t like my smile and have only ever seen three photos of myself smiling which I liked.
- I miss rollerblading to work in London.
- I get hot under the collar when I smell pumpkin and apple cinnamon candles (both at the same time).
- I feel horrible waking up if I sleep more than four hours a night.
- I used to have a recurring dream where I could hover / fly horizontally about three feet off the ground by jumping into the air and straightening out, and have always wanted to see if I could, but am too afraid of breaking bones.
- Most of the time I successfully handle emotional problems by ignoring them. Dealing with them head-on doesn’t work for me. If I just ignore something I’m all good!
- I’ve gone hungry more than once so I could lend a friend $10 to buy tampons.
- I think drug dealers of any sort are unpleasant people who deserve a bullet and a ditch.
- I get irritated when people act surprised when they learn I’m half black.
- Forgiveness is not in my nature. I can let things slide, but I don’t forgive and never forget.
- I don’t love often but when I do I fall like a ton of bricks – it’s all or nothing.
- I fall in love far easier than I fall out of love.
- I’ll forever be ashamed that I once told my mother her hair was embarrassing me when she visited me at More House about 15 years ago.
- I want to do extremely harmful things to my high-school bully Anthony Marr.
- EVERYONE who’s ever done me wrong in my life has been female – with the obvious exception of that bastard Charlie Hursey.
- I very badly want more children, even though common sense is telling me I shouldn’t yet.
- I dwell on the past about 10 hours out of every day.
- All I ever want now a child, a house made out of bricks, and a kickass Yamaha Clavinova piano.
- I feel most comfortable when I’m sad – it’s what I’m used to.
You may also like...
: Illegal string offset 'load_pos' in /home/ryanpa8/lostblogger.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-code-prettify/wp-code-prettify.php
on line 126
: Illegal string offset 'allways_load' in /home/ryanpa8/lostblogger.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-code-prettify/wp-code-prettify.php
on line 130